7.17.2011

Umami Burger


Yesterday my family and I went to Umami Burger on Hollywood Boulevard. As the name implies, it's an asian themed hamburger restaurant that specializes in high end hamburgers. I got the Manly Burger which has "beer-cheddar cheese, smoked salt onion strings, bacon lardons". I'm not sold on the fancy ass names they give their ingredients, the bacon tasted like bacon, the onion strings tasted like onion strings, and the cheddar cheese tasted like cheddar cheese. I didn't taste any beer or any smoke. That being said I still really enjoyed my meal, especially the truffle cheese fires which you can see in the picture above. The burger in that picture is not mine, fyi. The Mexican Coke was like the cherry on top. It was a great meal and I hope to go back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment